25-11-1985

22 years
25-11-1985
in this day I have come to the world ..I have started my life ......It is so difficult to understand this moment...I tried to ignore this day ...my birth day but I think that thoughts is coming after me all this time

what is meant by life ???

life is a gift from god ...u can define it so..
life is a maze
life is a journey
life is a long exam
life is to act live
life is my age

in this life humans looks like a candle has limited time then it will become nothing ..its light increases gradually then decreases gradually as well....to the end

its light may be Strong enough to face the darkness of the others or so weak not enough to light your heart...

whatever
my life is running up all this time
and one day I will be a memory then it 's over

now I'm 22

little equation

as Muhammad the messenger of god said that we are expected to live 6o to 70 years

me lived for 21 years

21/65

=.32

more than one third of my expected life is gone

oh, I'm getting old

I have one goal in my life ,
I wanna be all I can be
I know it is difficult not only to reach my goal but also to know it....this is my hope in my life no more ..........

18 comments:

رحــــيـل said...
30 November 2007 at 15:54

يالا حالا بالا بالا
حيوا ابو الفصاد
هيكون عيد ميلاده الليلة
اسعد الاعياد
فلحيا ابو لافصاد
هييييييييييييييييه
ربنا يحققلك كل اللى بتتمنيه يارب
وكل سنه تكون احسن من اللى قبلها يارب
تحياااتى وحبى

هوندا said...
1 December 2007 at 10:07

ههههههههه
السلام عليكم
معلش يابنتى كلنا لها وادى حال الدنيا كل سنة وانتى بصحة وسلامة

Solo said...
1 December 2007 at 16:09

أولا كل سنة و أنتي طيبة و بألف خير يا .... ( ألا صحيح متشرفناش خالص بالأسم ) و عيد ميلاد سعيد
و يا رب تحققي أمنتيك العبقرية دي .. مع أجمل الأمنيات بسعادة و سلام نفسي و تصالح مع الذات .. ودمتي شمعة جميلة يتلألأ نورها و يضيئ في نفوس الجميع
HAPPY BIRTDAY

Solo said...
1 December 2007 at 16:10

SORRY


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

بنت أبيها said...
2 December 2007 at 13:59

Happy Birht Day

Learn Frome last year

and Good Luck This year

بنت أبيها said...
2 December 2007 at 14:01

See My New Blog And Tel Me What you Think?

Ok .. Salam

jejemam55@gmail.co said...
3 December 2007 at 11:49
This comment has been removed by the author.
jejemam55@gmail.co said...
3 December 2007 at 11:51

كل سنه وانت طيبه والسنه الجايه تكون افضل من اللى فاتت

أحمد المصري said...
3 December 2007 at 12:49

كل سنة وانتي طيبة و انتي محققة كل أحلامك إن شاء الله0

the others said...
4 December 2007 at 15:25

و انتوا طيبين جميعا
ra7eel
honda
mahmoud
بنت ابيها
احمد المصري
من القلب

بنت أبيها said...
8 December 2007 at 00:23

الف مبروك على الاستايل الجديد

بنت أبيها said...
9 December 2007 at 01:58

ان شاء الله الكونفرس الخاص بالمدونة السويفية يوم الخميس القادم الساعة 9 مساءا

اتمنى بجد انك تكونى موجودة ان شاء الله

على باب الله said...
9 December 2007 at 11:21
This comment has been removed by the author.
على باب الله said...
9 December 2007 at 11:21

happy birthday

a little late : ) but like they say >>

better late than never .

--

i wish you a happy and peaceful life where you get to achieve all that you aim to

--

بيجاسوس المصرى said...
9 December 2007 at 17:05

اولا مبروك على التمبل الجديد يا شيماء
ثانيا شكرا على سؤالك اللى بجد اسعدنى جدا

ثالثا و الاهم كل ميلون سنة و انتى طيبة و بخير بأذن الله و على فكرة انا بعتلك تهنئة على الفيس بوك مش عارف وصلتلك ولا لا
المهم كل سنة وانتى طيبة
و السنة الجاية ربنا يحقق كل أمنياتك

Anonymous said...
11 December 2007 at 19:40

congratulation very nice new look happy birth day my lovely friend

the others said...
15 December 2007 at 16:59

على باب الله
بيجاسوس

dr- sony

كل سنة وانت طيبين ..
بيجاسوس
انا من فتره ما دخلتش شوفت
inbox
بتاعي

احمد العربي said...
5 January 2008 at 07:14

first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY. second; do not forget that we spend 20 years out of 60 sleeping ( 8 hours out of 24 hours a day) but do not be dissapointed, sometimes we live one moment that can be better than thousands of years> it is aout the QUALITY of life not the QUANTITY of years. SO CHEER UP AND HAVE GREAT NEW YEAR

Back to Home Back to Top my fingerprint. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.